Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
General Summary : Under general supervision, is responsible for developing, implementation of new automation equipments and coordinating method and processes to maximize output of new and established priorities
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Review and determines most economic methods and operation sequence within the manufacturing processes on selective / continuous / reflow soldering machines.
- Study and develop alternatives to modify current programs / recipe and introducing new program / recipe / chemistry to improve machine availability and utility. Work with Global and engineering team to quality the same.
- Design and develop fixtures / tools specially in SMT area. Works independently and comes up with best combinations and cost effective method for same.
- Assist in determination of root cause for rejected parts and their disposition. Ensures root cause analysis translates into process improvements when appropriate
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential
- Develops and ensure all associated procedures & work instructions, process controls are understood and followed
- Simulating and testing equipment / processes to ensure they function as desired
- Collecting data and working on reports to outline new concepts, production outcomes, and ongoing efficiency
- Programming, developing and maintaining clear and accurate documentation of automation equipment / processes
- Troubleshooting automated equipment specially continuous wave / selective wave / reflow ovens when errors occur. Also Works in close co-ordination with works coordinators and Operations Supervisors to ensure Establishment of work priorities / schedules
- Management of a project team and training staff on implemented equipment / processes or on any changes to existing ones
- Elaborate actions plan to prevent non-conformity product situation
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment
- Will be required to participate in activities that require frequent time spent on the manufacturing floor and occasionally working outdoors
Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automation Engineering
- Preferbly 5+ years of work experience in a medium volume / mix electro-mechanical manufacturing or production environment with an emphasis on automation in manufacturing processes.
- preferably 3+ years of demonstrated experience in SMT process engineering.