The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Roles and responsibilities
1. QDC targets for production.
2. Monitoring of KPI’s (OEE, Scrap, productivity, 5S) & install improvement processes.
3. Shift and head count planning (Absenteeism coverage, attrition monitoring).
4. Resolution for the deviations (from shifts without resolution) in the line with support functions.
5. To address internal rejections.
6. To track & reduce handling failures
7. To review production status, planning to clear backlog and update status in Production planning meeting
8. To identify & install point CIP for improvements.
9. To install BPS elements in responsible lines.
10. To audit the responsible lines for standard (5S, safety, ESD, LPC) adherence.
11. To track & deliver critical parts to customers
12. To collect topics without resolution in shifts & support for solution with support departments.Production
Diploma/BE/B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics, with 4 to 6 years of experience
1. Solving production related issues with systematic problem solving methods
2. Calculation of Cycle time, Utilization of Lines
3. Basic knowledge on Handling of Electronic parts
4. Industrial Safety
5. MS Office
6. Experience in SMT & Final assembly production area